Safe and sustainable sourcing
Our expertise begins with our most efficient, secure and sustainable raw material sourcing. Therefore, from our high-quality raw materials, we produce and market a unique range of highly standardized, safe and performing ingredients.
All our products are locally manufactured on sites, complying with strict quality standards and animal feed regulations.
Our whole supply chain is documented, guaranteeing 100% full traceability of every and each of our raw material.
- Our raw materials are secured through long-term suppliers’ agreement
- All of our suppliers commit to follow strict specifications.
- We tightly control temperature, hygiene and storage duration.
- We follow contaminants according to our risk assessment
- Our raw materials are 100% co-products
- We collect all of them close to our factories
- We take care of our raw materials to ensure the highest quality and freshness
We insure a perfect control of hydrolysis process parameters:
by continuously adjusting the peptide profile of our products to obtain specific attributes according to the targeted species and customer needs.
Our knowledge from raw material preparation to end product has reached a level of high expertise when it comes to:
- Highly standardized process
- Strong industrial Diana network with a shared and common know-how
- Quality, Hygiene, Safety and Environmental standards managed at each step of the process
- We guarantee food safety through quality certifications: HACCP, GMP+ and/or ISO 22000
- Our products are standardized and validated through accurate control plans: physical, chemistry, peptide profile
- We consider safety as the core of our process design and daily work
- Our operation teams are qualified and trained for conducting process
- We have teams entirely dedicated to:
- product development and industrialization
- Quality, Hygiene, Safety and Environment